How terrific will Chris make me look, and how affordable will it be?
That’s what I would want to know, and you probably have a few other questions like these:
- Why choose Robert Wood Photography when my neighbor also has a nice camera?
- What if I don’t like the pictures?
- I probably can’t afford you.
- I’m just not photogenic. Can you really make me look as good as everyone else on this website?
I’m a natural skeptic myself. I like to read LOTS of reviews and gather all the info before making a major purchase. You can rest assured that you can trust Robert Wood Photography. Every year we photograph over 50 weddings, 150 families, and 50 other portrait events. You multiply that by almost 50 years in business and that’s a lot of very happy people just like you.
Still not sure? Here is what you can expect from us.
- No charge for your family sitting. You read that correctly – I won’t charge you anything to take your family pictures. I’m so confident that you will absolutely love your new portraits that I’m removing all the risk.
- If you are looking for a unique location, then look no further! I have over two acres of barns, rocks, bridges and stream, a tractor, silo and a hundred other great spots. Your pictures will look like you drove all day to different locations. It’s a beautiful natural setting, and your kids will love it!
- How about a full money back guarantee? If you are not absolutely THRILLED with your portraits then you don’t pay for them.
- I have removed all the risk – Contact me today.
We offer packages and also a la carte options. To give you an idea of pricing, here are a few recent clients and what they ordered:
Daniel and Jessica
- only $200
Jason and Tricia
- only $545
- CD of all images was included for free for this family of 5.
Howard and Karen
- 1-20×24 with a frame
- only $895
- CD of all images was included for free for this family of 25.
Need more information? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me at 801-544-9005 or 801-628-8853 (text). I am happy to give you all the info you need to make the best decision for your new family portraits.
My location in Layton is the absolute Mecca of all locations! I have over two acres of barns, rocks, bridges and streams, a tractor, silo and a hundred other great spots. Your pictures will look like you drove all day to different locations. You definitely won’t find any stuffy over-posed photography here. Please bring whatever makes you comfortable – favorite outfits, pets, a motorcycle, shotguns – the sky is the limit!
My senior packages run from just over $200 up to about $550. Most seniors end up about right in the middle somewhere. The pricing will depend on how many outfits you bring, and of course how many portraits you would like for your friends and family.
Please email me at email@example.com
Or call me at 801-544-9005 or 801-628-8853 (text). Let’s talk about the style of pictures you would like to tell the story of your senior year!
The busiest times for senior sessions are March to May and then again from September to November. You’ll want to schedule in advance to make sure I can get you in during the busy months.
If you want truly unique photography that shows your personality, then call me today. I can’t wait to be your photographer!