How terrific will Chris make me look, and how affordable will it be?
That’s what I would want to know, and you probably have a few other questions like these:
- Why choose Robert Wood Photography when my neighbor also has a nice camera?
- What if I don’t like the pictures?
- I probably can’t afford you.
- I’m just not photogenic. Can you really make me look as good as everyone else on this website?
I’m a natural skeptic myself. I like to read LOTS of reviews and gather all the info before making a major purchase. You can rest assured that you can trust Robert Wood Photography. Every year we photograph over 50 weddings and also that many engagement and bridal sessions. Most couples contact me because a friend of theirs trusted me with their wedding, so they know they can too.
Still not sure? I don’t blame you. Here is what you can expect from us.
- Years of experience to make you look your best. I know the best lighting and subtle posing to make you look fantastic.
- This will be fun! Pictures shouldn’t be torture standing in a field for 2 hours. I guarantee your fiance will actually have a great time.
- How about a full money back guarantee? If you are not absolutely THRILLED with your wedding then you don’t pay for it – period.
- I have removed all the risk – Contact me today.
Wedding coverage starts at just $1175, and that includes a CD of all images! Most couples want full coverage with engagement, bridal and wedding day, including finished portraits and flushmount albums (handmade in Italy!) That will be in the $1500-$2000 range.
I have several packages higher, lower, and in between, but I am most interested in getting you exactly what you want rather than forcing you into a package you don’t need. Email me today to receive my full pricing brochure. I promise I won’t spam you or drive you crazy with follow-ups:)
Need more information? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me at 801-544-9005 or 801-628-8853 (text). Tell me about your big day and how I can make it even better.